Hey loves, so lately I’ve been feeling so organized and sh** after getting my new everyday purse from H&M and I thought it would be fun to share what my everyday essentials are…
Purses are really just empty holes which can easily get cluttered with all the makeup products, food, coins, tangled chargers/headphones….you know; sounds familiar ladies? I know i’m guilty of a messy purse but not until I found this little organizing hack.
So let us have a look at what my big black empty hole consists of…
I got my purse from H&M in-store and I am in looooove. The quality of it is just great for the price! Very sturdy and has a lot of room in it.
One thing I like to do is giving my purse little compartments using different pouches for different purposes. This technique helps me to be so organized and neat which makes it easier to dig in for stuff.
Let’s see what’s inside each of the pouches…
2. PAMPER POUCH
This is where I keep all my feminine stuff that I need for the day.
From left to right:
- Pads and liners – You know when that time of the month catches you unknowingly I got you!
- Some lotion – Ain’t nobody got time for ashy hands.
- A tide to go pen -I hate walking around with stains on my clothes so incase one pops up, this does the job!
- A rollerball perfume – Gotta keep smelling good throughout the day. I’ve been using this one by YSL for about 2 years now and it’s safe to say it’s my go to scent. It has that sultry smell to it which I absolutely love.
- Mini perfume spray – I got these two samples from sephora and I just throw them in my pamper pouch incase I’m a little musty you know LOL.
- Kiss nail glue – If you are like me with glue on nails you know them nails always pop off anytime. I’m not trying to walk around with that one finger that has no nail when the rest are popping and flawless so that’s why I walk around with glue. To pop it back on if it pops off.
- Eyelash glue – Sometimes it can be really windy; windy enough that your false lashes(If you wear them) get lifted up; so I carry some glue with me to glue them back on and carry on with my day still looking cute.
- Tweezers – They just come in handy when gluing lashes on.
- My butterfly mirror – For those quick checks you know. To make sure I’m not walking around with vegetables stuck between my teeth or lipstick on my tooth. Anything embarrassing I’m trying to avoid.
- MAC studio fix powder foundation – Just to touch up my makeup if it happens to look blotchy or sweaty. This stuff right here is my holy grail! The coverage is just great without leaving you cakey.
- Clean&Clear blotting sheets – BOMB! You need them if you wear makeup and got oily skin. I get oily along my T-zone area of my face and with just a few dabs using a single sheet, all the oil is gone. After dabbing off the excess oil, I then go over the area with my studio fix powder.
- Painkillers – For those days when a headache or cramps decide to haunt my day.
3. ELECTRONICS POUCH
This pouch pretty much holds anything to do with technology. Here’s what it consists of…
From left to right:
- Car charger – I like carrying mine just incase I’m car pooling in an uber or something.
- Wall charger – For that juice when my phone dying in class or something
- A portable – Comes handy when I am running errands
- Headphones – Because I stay on FaceTime and I don’t need everybody in my damn business LOL. Or just when I’m listening to my music/ morning devotion.
The next couple of things that I am about to list are not in pouches. They just wander around in my purse..
This baby holds all my debit cards, my ID, my store points cards, my CPR certificate and coins for parking meters.
5. VISUAL WEAR
Yes I wear glasses (I am short sighted) but I can survive day to day without much need. I wear them most importantly when driving though.
I also carry my go to fashion glasses for when its sunny or when I just wanna add a little oomph to my boring outfit.
The little spray bottle holds some liquid lens cleaner which I use if any of my lenses are dirty.
6. A JOURNAL
I can NEVER leave my journal at home. This is where I scribe any little idea that comes to mind or when I want to plan for upcoming blog posts. That’s how I stay organized 🙂
I also carry some sticky notes which I use to jot down important dates or simply my TO DO list for the day.
Sometimes I usually crave for something sugary so I always walk around with some fruit roll ups or chocolate .
I have my fave gum( orbit sweet mint) with me all the time because ain’t nobody got time for that stank breath after having lunch or something.
Lastly, WATER! Water is life! (Says someone that hardly finishes a bottle). I find it hard to just drink water but it quenches my thirst lol.
And that is all you can find in my purse! I am so simple and I hate filling unnecessary stuff in my bag because it just adds unnecessary weight.
What’s one thing you can never leave the house with? Lemme know in the comments…
Stay Classy & Slay per usual