Hey guys. Again, welcome to my fashionable journey! I am so glad you made it here. Well, to start of, I thought it would be better for every ‘Fabketeer’ to get a little insight about me based on a few of the questions I get asked EVERYDAY!
Let’s jump right into it, shall we….
- What is your full name? Lynn Shazeen Murray.
- Do you do anything else beside blogging? Absolutely! Currently, I am on my second year in college wrapping up my prerequisites before I jump into the nursing program 🙂 Yes…I’m just trying to make it both ways over here,in terms of fashion and healthcare.
- What are some of your hobbies? Well…well….well during my free time, catch me at the mall or in my room making magic happen (wink wink) What kind of magic? Doing snapchat makeup tutorials, Drafting future blogs and BEST OF ALL, studying 🙂 (Oh yea you should add me on snapchat to see some of my chit chat make up tutorials. ADD: missy_lynnnn
- What are your current fave stores to shop for clothes and shoes? If you know me you would know how much I LOVE shopping. My fave stores are; Fashionnova, Missguided, ASOS, H&M, Forever21, GoJane and Agaci. (Lemme know where you love shopping!!! Hook me up girl. Come on, spill the tea down on the comment box below….)
- What is your Holy Grail make up product? Hmmmm. Where shall I start and where shall I finish? Ok, my top brand has to be BECCA cosmetics! Their products are just soooo pigmented and it makes me feel like my money is worth lol. If you need a good FULL COVERAGE foundation you must try this Becca Ultimate coverage foundation. Let me know your thoughts about it. Also, If you know any good foundations that you would love to share with the ‘Fabketeers,’ Please feel free to do so in the comments!
- How can you describe your personal style? Honestly, I have no words that could perfectly describe my style. I am one person who wakes up in the morning when I’m running late and just pick out anything simple from my closet and make it look like I spent hours planning what I want to wear. Lol I am a pro at that. But to put it in words, My style is a combination of both Edgy and sophisticated looks. I loooove dressing up.
I guess that sums up some of the FAQs. If you have any more, you can always comment down below.
Stay Classy and Fabulous!