Nothing can beat a good ‘ol neutral co-ord set when it comes to that one bad outfit day…
Photography by: Kevin Lukusa
How many times do you find yourself sitting in front of your closet in the morning trying to coordinate outfits together but nothing seems to work; after a good 30 minutes, the “I need to buy more clothes” phrase hits you with a bang. How many times? countless? Right…That is why you need more versatility in your wardrobe.
Clearly, I am obsessed with co-ord styling if you haven’t noticed by now. I find them so easy to style and very versatile at the same damn time. I love how you can always switch things up just by mix and matching the top/bottoms with other outfits to give the whole look a different flavor.
My favorite place to shop for matching sets has to be fashionnova.com! Their outfits fit sooo heavenly, accentuate all your curves and are the most comfortable pieces. Best of all, VERY affordable!
Here are my top matching set picks form fashion nova …
- Pretty lovely set – This set is very spring-ish, perfect for the season.
- See right through me set – Wanna look fab and bold? The meshy style of this set will give you just that.
- Wanderlust set – This is the season to travel and all that good stuff. I always want to be comfortable on the plane and this set will never disappoint.
- International lover set – Just one of those must haves for those lazy days.
- Keep it on the low set – Who wouldn’t love some fit and flare? Totally a must have!
- Let you go set – The satin just adds a touch of luxe which I love
- The OG tracksuit set – Pair this with a Calvin Klein bralete and some slides for that baddie sporty vibe.
(Outfits worn are not recent but similar items will be listed)
Stay Classy & Slay per usual