I have been totally obsessed with holographic and chrome nails this season! Since I’m a style chaser on a budget, here is how I do them at a fraction of the price…
I have included direct links of some specific products that I used
Now let’s turn these nails into some bad boys 😉
- Deep clean your nails with rubbing alcohol before you glam ’em up.
2. Match the press on nails with your nails to find the perfect size for each
3. Use a buffer to buff the nail to create a rough texture for a tough bond between the nails and the glue
4. Apply a pea-size amount of glue on both the press on nails and your real nails then hold them in place for about 10 seconds
5. Trim the nails to your favorable size
6. File nails to your desirable shape.
7. Apply the base coat
8. Apply 2 coats of the holographic nail polish and 2 coats of white polish on your ring finger
9. Apply the top coat
10. Lay the swarvoski crystals on a flat surface with a dash of the E6000 glue on the side to make the job easier.
Using the jewel setter to place the crystals, start with a bigger crystal at the center, then one size down around it. Use the next size down for the 4 straight crystals.
Clean up any mess using a Q-tip and some nail polish remover
Voila, Flaunt your glammed up nails hun!
Go ahead give it try! Tag me on instagram @stylemeshaz and use #diywithshaz for a chance of being featured!
If you wanna see more nail pictorials, like this post and I will make it happen for you babe.
On that note, I wish you all happy holidays!
Stay Classy & Slay per usual.